How to obtain a new lt industrial service connection
NEW LT INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
Procedure applicable to Low Tension Industrial installations
The application in the prescribed form shall be got registered at the jurisdictional O&M Sub-Divisional office. Attested true copies or photostat copies of the following documents shall be submitted along with the application, wherever applicable, namely:-
- Licence/Permit/No Objection Certificate from the local body and/or such other authorities such as Central Pollution control board, as may be required under law.
- In case of lease, registered lease deed.
- In case of the partnership firm, registered partnership deed.
- In case of a Company, memorandum and articles of Association and Certificate of incorporation.
- A copy of allotment order of shed/plot in industrial estate from PIPDIC or any other Government body.
- A copy of the ground water clearance certificate issued by the State Ground Water Unit, Pondicherry, for mining ground water for industrial purposes.
- Any other conditions that may be prescribed by the Government from time to time.